Wears Woody Key Holder
Dec 2 | Wears Woody (Now Open!)
Our bold coastal style boutique is looking for an energetic retail associate/key holder who enjoys working with the public and loves premium, American made apparel! The position will assist customers by providing product recommendations, answering questions, altering customers to product options, and expanding sales revenues by up-selling products and accessories. The ideal candidate for this position has service experience and has a strong dedication to providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Open or close location
- Greet and assist customers as they shop within a store.
- Answer questions related to the merchandise and store policies and locate items.
- Process payments and keep the sales floor tidy and well-stocked.
- Capture fun Instagram moments within the store with customers to share on companies’ social channels.
- Utilize the company’s POS system to handle customer purchases
- Collaborate with team members to keep the sales floor area clean and organized at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to help wherever needed; this is a multi-faceted role at a fast-paced, growing company.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills; our guests come first, and their experience in-store is our priority.
- College student, associate’s and/or bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years’ customer service industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to work well on a team
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Moderately tech-savvy, we need you to navigate our POS
This job does require face-to-face interactions with guests. Guests and employees are required to wear face masks while in-store and abide by social distancing protocols. In addition to frequent sanitizing daily, the boutique undergoes a professional cleaning.
Applicants interested in full time/part-time or management email resumes to email@example.com or call Mike at 781-510-9578