Sat, Dec 3
Untold Brewery & Restaurant – Taproom Associate (Full-time)
Untold Brewing is a rapidly growing, independently owned craft brewery headquartered in Scituate, MA. Established in the Fall of 2017, they specialize in producing clean, high-quality ales and lagers that reflect the seasons, the history, and the South Shore community that we call home. This fall they are excited to open their second location at the Derby Street Shops in Hingham. This new casually elegant location will feature an R&D brewery, comfortable family-friendly taproom, and a scratch kitchen operated by the award-winning culinary team at Clandestine Kitchen.
At Untold, Every Beer Has a Story™ and they want you to be part of it.
They are seeking energetic, positive, and downright fun people to provide exceptional hospitality and customer service to their guests. These full or part time positions play an instrumental role in their daily operations; greeting guests, educating them about their beer, food, and service, pouring draft beer, completing transactions, and helping maintain the cleanliness and organization of the taproom.
Untold Brewery expects to open in late-September with start dates a week or two prior for training and setup. They expect to hire 2-3 Full Time “leads” and 5-7 part-time team members.
- Provides excellent customer service and hospitality to all guests.
- Welcomes and educates guests, offering assistance and advice.
- Pours draft beer and completes transactions for on-site and to-go sales.
- Performs functions outlined on opening and closing checklists.
- Helps maintain the cleanliness and organization of the taproom at all times.
- Stays informed and helps foster great communication with Untold and CK team members.
- TiPs Certification (within 2 weeks of hire, paid for by Untold)
- Team player with willingness to collaborate and work well with others to achieve team goals.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to stand for 6-10 hours/day.
- Ability to lift objects greater than 60 LBS
Highly qualified candidates will have
- Prior hospitality or retail experience
- Experience working for a craft brewery
- Industry certifications: Cicerone, SafeServ, TiPs
To apply for this position, please email your resume with a brief introduction (formal cover letter not required) to email@example.com
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. No calls, please.Apply Now