Thu, Feb 9
Untold Brewery & Restaurant — Culinary Manager (Full Time)
Exciting opportunity to run an awesome new concept for CK (taproom + restaurant) at the Derby Street Shops together with Untold Brewing. This position will work side-by-side with our CK Culinary Director to establish a schedule that is between 40-45 hours/week. Service hours will be 11-9 M-Sat and 11-6 on Sundays. We will not be a typical “full service” restaurant, rather we will have customers place orders via QR code to be executed to the expo window for customer pickup. We are committed to fostering a positive and fun work environment that promotes our standard for a harmonious work-life balance. We operate a team and truly care about our individual team members.
The CK Culinary Manager is primarily responsible for leading the Culinary Team, executing flawless service while working together with the CK Culinary Director in all aspects of running the preparation, assembly, execution and service at our “ghost kitchen” restaurant/taproom location at Derby Street Shops in Hingham.
This also includes effectively communicating with and managing the team running all prep for Derby Street menus out of our Kingston location. Also includes flawless execution in expediting and handling customer questions and concerns as the “face” of our Clandestine Kitchen team in conjunction with our CK Culinary Director.
The menu will focus on fresh, farm-to-table, locally sourced ingredients and will highlight fresh grain bowls, flatbreads, snacks/dips, charcuterie, and other “light meal & snack” style options. This is an amazing opportunity to work together with our incredibly talented Culinary Director to exercise creativity and truly have the ability to help launch and build this new extension to our brand.
Full time salary is $1,154.00/week. Health benefits, retirement plan (with company matching), paid time off, shift meal/beverage and food/beverage/merchandise employee discount also included.
· Culinary Degree desired
· 5+ years culinary experience in high volume busy restaurant environments
· Ability to effectively communicate, lead a team, train and manage kitchen and staff
· Leadership in meal preparation, creation, plating for service, recipe development, understanding of kitchen time management and execution strategies
· Ability to asses team member’s skills and strength/weaknesses to assign prep lists and responsibility to team members
· Highly organized and high level of attention to detail in all areas of culinary planning, preparation and execution
· Knowledge and experience in monitoring inventory on a daily basis and staying organized for inventory needed to execute present and future menus
· Ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritize to adhere to CK quality standards
· Responsible, reliable, consistently dependable
· Clean driving record and valid drivers license (experience driving commercial catering vehicles desired)
· Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (proof of vaccination required)
· Ability to effectively and positively communicate with the public to ensure a successful experienceApply Now