Thu, Feb 22
Retail Sales Associate
Apr 12 | Vuori
Vuori is re-defining what athletic apparel looks like: built to move and sweat in but designed with a casual aesthetic to transition into everyday life. We draw inspiration from an active coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, creative expression and life. Our high energy fast paced retail environment is reflected in the clothes we make. We aim to inspire others to take on all aspects of their lives with clarity, enthusiasm and purpose…while having a lot of fun along the way. We are proud to be an outlet for opportunity and for personal growth and success.
The role of a Retail Sales Associate at Vuori is to forge connections with customers while communicating Vuori’s brand values through insightful product knowledge and a happy optimistic outlook.
Create an unforgettable customer experience
- Forge lasting relationships with customers.
- Work with the sales team to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Greet customers in a timely, authentic and engaging manner.
- Prepare the fitting rooms, find sizes, and provide honest knowledgeable feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit.
Be the business
- Achieve sales goals in a team-based commission environment.
- Seek new product knowledge in the broader fashion landscape and active-wear specifically to serve as an expert for the customer.
- Assist in the completion of projects while keeping the focus on customer experience.
- Communicating inventory needs to support the business goal.
- Ensure the sales floor is stocked every evening.
- Collaborate with management in areas of inventory management.
- Ensure the retail store is cleaned on a regular basis – including floors and bathroom.
- Understand and execute cash control procedures including bank deposits, petty cash.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives.
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times.
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must adhere to scheduled shifts with punctuality.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Strong organizational skills and follow through skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback.
Pay Range: $15-$17.50 per hour plus commissions
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.