Sat, Jun 10
Retail Assistant Store Manager
Apr 12 | Vuori (Now Open!)
Vuori is re-defining what athletic apparel looks like: built to move and sweat in but designed with a casual aesthetic to transition into everyday life. We draw inspiration from an active coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, creative expression and life. Our high energy fast paced retail environment is reflected in the clothes we make. We aim to inspire others to take on all aspects of their lives with clarity, enthusiasm and purpose…while having a lot of fun along the way. We are proud to be an outlet for opportunity and for personal growth and success.
The role of Retail Assistant Store Manager at Vuori is to help the Retail Store Manager lead the retail sales team by for example, forging connections with customers while communicating Vuori’s brand values through insightful product knowledge and a happy, optimistic outlook. Also, encouraging the team on how to maintain Vuori’s standards in retail sales and customer experiences.
Create an unforgettable customer experience
- Works with the sales team to ensure each customer receives the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of the sales floor and sales team to ensure customer experience is the first priority.
- Prepare the fitting rooms, find sizes, and provide honest knowledgeable feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit.
- Forge lasting relationships with customers by engaging with them about product details, new product and replenishment and invite them to upcoming events.
- Be knowledgeable on what’s new and what’s selling well and shares with both the customer and team.
Be the business
- Leads the team on the day to day operations of the store when the Store Manager is not in.
- Motivates the sales team and achieves sales goals in a team-based commission environment.
- Seek new product knowledge in the broader fashion landscape and active-wear specifically to serve as an expert for the customer.
- Leads the team in the completion of projects while keeping the focus on customer experience.
- Communicating inventory needs to support the business goal.
- Assists the Store Inventory Lead in the processing of all shipments of product, as well as inventory management.
- Works with Retail Store Manager on daily maintenance, sales strategy, community and team management to ensure the business runs smoothly and successfully.
- Leads the team in daily maintenance of the store including restocking product, maintaining visual merchandising and cleaning.
- Utilizes the utmost responsibility, attention to protocol and safety standards in closing/opening the store daily.
- Under the guidance of the Retail Store Manager, encourages employees to give 100%, adhere to punctuality and role responsibilities at all times
- Completes weekly manual restock and sends report to inventory management.
- Completes weekly cycle counts.
- Assists in processing weekly shipments.
- Ensures all store supplies are stocked and communicates needs on a monthly basis.
- Processes all online returns and defective products as needed and ships to the warehouse.
- Ensures all restock and destock is handled on a daily basis.
- Assists in keeping the backroom clean and bins organized.
- Manages the Aloha displays; refreshed and restocked weekly.
- Manages the mannequin refresh and checking one offs.
- Ensures all merchandising standards are happening on the floor.
- Available morning and/or evening, work 8 hour shifts, 5 days/week, available at least 1 weekend day.
- Must be a leader in punctuality and attendance, adhering to scheduled shifts.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and colleagues.
- A customer service expert, creates experiences and develops relationships with customers, embraces the social aspect of sales and the ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Strong organizational skills and follow through skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.