Sat, Oct 1
Pottery Barn — Stock Associate (Full-time and Part-time)
Sep 20 | Pottery Barn (Coming Soon!)
Quickly and accurately fulfill customer orders to provide exemplary service and make a positive, lasting impression of the Brand. Process incoming and outgoing shipment while achieving operational and productivity standards. Assist the team in replenishing the selling floor to drive sales.
Maintain stockroom, selling floor and visual display and merchandising to keep the store a neighborhood destination for inspiration.
- Provides exemplary service as top priority.
- Suggests additional items and promotes Design Crew for every BOPIS order fulfilled to drive sales, conversion and promote store’s design services.
- Processes incoming and packs outgoing shipment ensuring productivity and performance standards are met.
- Maximizes efficiency and reduces footsteps (picking orders for fulfillment by department, walking each department once, packing orders completely before printing shipping labels and staging orders for quick pick up).
- Packs/bags all orders neatly and safely across all delivery methods to minimize breakage and maintain the Brand’s image. Reduces waste by storing and reusing shipping boxes for SFS.
- Partners with management/lead teams to drive greater efficiency and reduce shrink, breakage and ensure effective inventory reconciliation.
- Maintains organizational standards of stockroom, supplies and shipping in and shipping out lanes.
- Performs in the moment stock checks to fulfill customer orders and communicates out of stocks.
- Receives and processes shipment and works with management team to stage and manage merchandise in stockroom and offsites.
- Maintains logs, performs routine audits and reconciliations.
- Tickets merchandise and performs markdowns.
- Supports floor changes and seasonal floor sets, building floor models and displays.
- Replenishes/recovers salesfloor and stockroom to visual, merchandising and operating standards.
- Supports sustainability and gift in kind efforts/programs.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Operates with a “Safety First” and “People First” mindset to ensure a positive and safe work environment where associates feel respected and valued for their contributions.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1-2 years of stockroom or related work experience
- 1-2 years of customer service experience strongly preferred
- Basic product knowledge & passion for our Brand
- Exceptional time management & organizational skills to execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills & ability to provide world-class customer service at the back door
- Must be able to be mobile in the stockroom or sales floor for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift & mobilize medium to large items, up to 100 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment & safety techniques