Sat, Oct 1
Pottery Barn — Design Studio Specialist (Full-time)
Sep 20 | Pottery Barn (Coming Soon!)
At Pottery Barn you will….
- Utilize design expertise to assist clients in one on one consultations in the store and in-home regarding the design of their living spaces to drive store sales.
- Perform productive in-home consultations including the ability to accurately measure and assess the client’s living space.
- Engage the clients in a professional and personable way that demonstrates your personal passion for the product.
- Maintain a professional appearance that represents the Williams Sonoma brand.
- Create and present design plans based on client’s needs, style, preferences and living space.
- Follow through on product arrivals and set up with each client to ensure a seamless experience.
- Demonstrate excellent clienteling skills including following up with clients regarding promotions, new product arrivals etc.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions in order to achieve and exceed established sales and productivity goals.
- Utilizing exemplary World class service standards assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog/internet orders, special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders.
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of the entire design studio assortment.
- Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e., sales, returns, and exchanges.
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lighting.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
What we’re looking for…
- 1-2 years retail sales experience, (specialty retail preferred, but not required).
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong clienteling and customer follow-up skills.
- Ability to complete and coordinate complex large orders within a variety of sales channels.
- Ability to think proactively to anticipate client’s needs.
- Experience in working with the six elements of design preferred.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Employment/promotion to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background check.
- Full time associates are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business. Casual associates must be available to work a minimum of two regularly scheduled shifts on the weekend (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday) and one during the week (Monday to Thursday). Associates must be available for annual inventory and entire holiday season