Apr 23 | Miniluxe
No. of Positions: 10
Hours per week: F/T & P/T Positions available
Manager Name: Bridgette Barbato
Why work for MiniLuxe?
- We are the Industry Leader in Nail, Waxing, and Beauty Services!
- We offer a $50 sign-on bonus
- All tools and supplies are provided, no extra out-of-pocket expenses
- We offer excellent benefits including Medical / Dental Insurance and Paid Vacation Time
- We offer an outstanding opportunity for high-performers to Grow & Advance with the company as we expand
- The Nail Technician is the face of MiniLuxe to our clients. He or she provides the highest quality nail services in the industry while maintaining our uncompromising standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Our Nail Technicians work as a team to make the MiniLuxe experience second to none–welcoming each client to a comfortable, clean environment, performing outstanding services, and making clients aware of the service upgrades and retail products that may be of interest to them.
- The Nail Technician’s goal is to create MiniLuxe loyalists–one client at a time–through outstanding service in a fun, health-conscious salon.
Promote the brand by:
- Performing all nail services to MiniLuxe standards
- Upholding MiniLuxe standards of hygiene, sterilization and cleanliness throughout the salon
- Demonstrating respect, sensitivity, and concern for clients’ needs with a professional and pleasant attitude
- Dressing in a professional manner, consistent with MiniLuxe’s dress code
- Upholding MiniLuxe policies and procedures in all interactions with clients and coworkers
Drive the business by:
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of all services and retail products
- Upselling services and retail products as appropriate
- Inviting clients to book future appointments
Execute flawless operations by:
- Maintaining the Clean Lab and service stations to MiniLuxe standards
- Performing daily duties as delegated by the management team
- Maintaining work schedules as directed by the management team
- Showing dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility
Develop the team by:
- Interacting cooperatively and with consideration towards co-workers
- Assisting and supporting co-workers when needed to provide outstanding service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a successful track record in the following:
- Must have a valid Massachusetts license to perform nail services; must be willing and able to perform all services to MiniLuxe standards
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule based on client demand, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be dependable and able to adjust to schedule changes, including appointment cancellations and additions
- Must display a positive and cooperative attitude toward clients and co-workers
- Must demonstrate excitement and pride to be a part of the MiniLuxe team