Sat, Apr 20
Marketing Intern – Derby Street Shops
About WS Development
Who are we? We are one of the largest, privately held retail firms in the country, building urban core retail, high end life-style centers and mixed-use developments. We believe in building beautiful places where people want to be, keeping in mind our community, neighborhoods, customers and tenants.
We have developed 98 properties and over 23 million square feet.
Beginner Marketing Internship position available at outdoor lifestyle center. This 35-40 hour a week position will provide exposure to event planning and execution, social planning and execution, website maintenance, retail marketing, and small administrative marketing tasks. Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate event staffing including evenings and potentially a few Saturdays. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist Marketing Manager in event execution for all summer event series (upwards of 11 daytime events during the week, events are typically 2 hours max)
• Proof of performance documentation of all events and digital components of Derby St. Green sponsorship
• Inventory and assembly of event execution list and supplies
• Maintain current website event listings as well as employment opportunity listings
• Maintain current Facebook events page listings
• Support Marketing Manager in collecting media for Instagram
• Manage the intake of Facebook sales and promotions from tenants
• Must be 18 years old
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
• June through September
• General Schedule:
• M-F, 9am-5pm
• Hours can flex should evenings or weekends be required