Mon, Apr 19
Mar 12 | Burtons Grill
Exciting things are happening at Burtons Grill & Bar and Red Heat Tavern. Whether you’re looking for a flexible schedule or consistent hours, a part time spot or a long-term career, you’ll get the training and support you need to thrive and be proud of what you do all in an atmosphere that celebrates excellence and growth. We have a great team here and you can be part of it. Our chefs bring their skills and knowledge to deliver a mouthwatering dining experience in our scratch kitchen. Our bartenders are focused on the details when preparing house made craft cocktails, and our wait staff is perfecting hospitality with the customized dining experience our guests have come to expect. Working with US is more than just another restaurant job, it is joining a team that soon becomes family. We offer an exciting opportunity for career growth in a bustling and vibrant environment. Competitive compensation is based on experience. We offer: medical insurance plans, paid vacations, employee dining program, direct deposit, ongoing hands on development and growth opportunities leading to a management career, flexible advanced scheduling, employee assistance program. Our vision is to be the best polished service and high quality food provider in our segment of the industry and to delight every guest!
Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
1. Knowledge of Burtons Grills’ recipe and quality standards and 100% adherence to same.
2. Ability to prepare food to Burtons Grill recipe standards.
3. Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work.
4. Time Sharing: The ability to switch back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information.
5. Self Control: Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check and avoiding aggressive behavior even in very difficult situations.
6. Stress Tolerance: Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
7. Teamwork: Ability to work with one or more other people to achieve a common goal.
8. Memorization: The ability to remember information such as recipes, processes, procedures and numbers.
9. Getting Information: The ability to observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources
10. Oral Comprehension & Expression: The ability to listen to, understand, and communicate information and ideas in spoken word. The ability to speak so that others understand.
11. General Physical Activity: Performing activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, stooping and standing at length. Including the ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
12. Ability to work in very hot and very cold temperatures. 13. Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions; particularly in small spaces.