Fri, Mar 1
Jul 21 | Bonobos
Bonobos is seeking a Lead Guide in our Derby St. Guideshop.
A Guide is what we call a customer-obsessed, fit-focused, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. Bonobos offers a best-in-class product assortment that includes a full wardrobe of better-fitting men’s clothing, for every guy, for every occasion, with clothes available to try on at our Guideshop locations. Guides bring their knowledge to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality, and insistence on top-tier service. Our one-on-one, appointment-based experience offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven model. Don’t think traditional retail; what we’re building you haven’t seen before.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience and maximize personal sales results
- Coach Guides during scheduled shifts to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Execute closing and opening Guideshop duties as ssigned
- Act as the leader in charge when the Guideshop Manager is not available
- Support the Guideshop’s expense budget, payroll control and procedural compliance
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Have 2-5 years of retail or sales experience in a leadership capacity or relevant experience.
- Consistently achieve personal and overall store sales goals.
- Able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of men’s fashion, fabrics, styles and fit.
Preferred Qualifications (Skills and Abilities)
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about men’s fashion, fabrics, styles, and fit.
- Cultivate an environment of genuine connection where all customers and associates feel welcome, heard, and valued.
- Lead by example and are enthusiastic about coaching and mentoring a team.
- Create and ensure a cohesive work environment that inspires engagement.
- Self-motivated and confident in your ability to network and generate leads.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.