Fri, Oct 18
Assistant Store Manager – Full-time
Oct 9 | Francesca’s
Assistant Store Manager- Full Time
At Francesca’s, our Assistant Store Managers are called Assistant Team Leaders. The successful Assistant Team leader candidate will have several years of specialty retail experience in a leadership role, as an Assistant Store Manager or Assistant Team Leader. The Assistant Team Leader must have a strong emphasis on guest service, product and visual presentation, be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit in order to support the Boutique Team Leader. The Assistant Team Leader will assist the Boutique Team Leader in building and retaining a high performing and diverse sales team. Through coaching the Assistant Team Leader must motivate their team to provide superior customer service and in turn maximize sales. The candidate, in partnership with the Boutique Team Leader, must understand business drivers, how to maximize profitability, and ensure visual and operational standards are met consistently in their boutique.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, the execution of francesca’s® training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met
- Attracts, recruits, and retains team members who are guest focused and demonstrate the ability to drive sales
- Leads, develops and coaches team members to reach their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility by utilizing company tools
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing a specialty retail store
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills