Sat, Dec 3
Framebridge — Key Holder (Full-time)
Nov 14 | Framebridge
You can Framebridge just about anything. And we have. A million custom framed pieces and counting.
Framebridge is looking for a full-time Keyholder for our Derby Street retail store. Framebridge has re-imagined the framing experience to deliver beautiful, convenient, custom framing for a modern lifestyle. By eliminating the hassle and expense of traditional framing with our digitally-native, technology-driven platform, we have introduced the joy of telling and preserving stories and moments to a new generation. Customers order online in a few clicks, upload their art or mail it in using Framebridge prepaid packaging, and select from a curated selection of stylish frame choices. We custom frame and ship our product directly to the customer in a matter of days, ready to hang. We are excited to be expanding our brick and mortar retail stores to better serve our existing customers and introduce Framebridge to new customers.
What you’ll do:
- Set the standard of offering exceptional customer service and representing the Framebridge brand in our retail stores
- Support onboarding and training great retail associates
- Execute and improve operational activities in our retail stores to ensure customer experience and financial goals are met
- Apply excellent listening, oral, and communication skills to build relationships with our customers and coach retail associates
- Demonstrate deep product knowledge and design advice to customers and train retail associates to do the same
- Answer questions and troubleshoot issues using sound judgment
- Offer suggestions to innovate and improve our retail experience
- Anything required to deliver our 100% happiness guarantee
- Experience as an assistant manager or key holder in a customer service, retail, or hospitality role
- An engaging personality with strong influence, interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Adaptability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a track-record of delivering positive business results
- Interest in design and excitement to work in a creative environment
- Quick and eager learner of new tools, technology, products, and processes
- Great time-management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Must being willing and able to provide proof of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Degree in art, design, marketing or relevant fields