Sat, Dec 3
EVEREVE — Stylist (Part-time)
Sep 23 | Evereve
We love fashion, but we love people more. As a Part-Time Stylist you will ensure our customers receive the EVEREVE Styling Experience every time they shop in our stores. You make sure that ALL customers are seen and connected with. Our store mantra is “WE WILL MISS NO ONE!”
- Acts through our core values of humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships, and tenacity (HEART).
- Passionate about fashion and trend. Maintains a strong presence on the floor, exuding warmth and positive energy.
- Follows all policies and standards set by the company and Store Manager.
- Team Styles with leaders and peers to deliver a strong HEART Styling experience for all customers.
- Supports the leadership team in daily operations of the business – including the coordination of daily operations, management of store inventory and upholding merchandising and store visual standards.
- Drives for results and contributes to the sales generation and goals of the store. Maintains a minimum of $140 SPC and $150 SPH (sales per hour).
- A warm and friendly demeanor, a natural connector who knows how to make work fun.
- Fashion credible, up to date on current trends and contemporary fashion brands. Willing to take risks with fashion and be an early adopter of new trends.
- A growth mindset to persevere through challenges and push for solutions.
- Open to growth and development, highly coachable.
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to influence others.
- Embodies the EVEREVE brand and serves as a brand advocate for our mission.
EVEREVE Benefits and Perks: (Part-Time)
- Flexible Scheduling: As few as 8 hours a week or up to 30 hours per week
- Fashion Discount: Enjoy a 30% discount on all EVEREVE product when you shop in our stores
- 401k + 5% Match: Contribute to your financial future and receive a 5% company match with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Culture of Purpose: Experience a culture of purpose rooted in our HEART Values – Humility, Empathy, Authenticity, Relationship and Tenacity