Sat, Dec 3
EVEREVE — Inventory Specialist (Part-time)
Sep 23 | Evereve
PT Inventory Specialists keep our store running smoothly by receiving, ticketing and preparing inventory for the floor. They also assist with markdowns, transfers and return authorizations among other tasks.
- Act and lead through our core values of humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships, and tenacity (HEART).
- Work a minimum of 8 hours per week executing inventory management tasks and responsibilities for the store team.
- Processes new shipment deliveries and maintains quality assurance of our product by reviewing for any defects prior to placing on the styling floor.
- Maintains purchase order records in our point of sale system and manages invoices and price ticketing of new goods.
- Partners with store leaders and store merchandisers about placement of product on the styling floor.
- Manages daily replenishment of items sold and pulls for the styling floor.
- Manages a fulfillment que for web orders and orders placed by other stores. Pulls, processes and ships these orders out for customers timely.
- Conducts weekly checks for items that are returned to vendors and executes transfers out of store.
- Conducts transfers of product to other stores or to the company warehouse as directed.
- Executes markdowns weekly and helps the merchandiser maintain a well stocked and organized sale section.
- Maintains general organization and cleanliness of the backroom following company directives.
- Orders stores supplies weekly and ensures the store has all supplies and packaging needed to operate.
- Collaborative and able to use creative problem-solving skills to arrive at a solution to challenges
- Detail oriented while still maintaining excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently in stores/self-motivated
- Strong organization and computer skills
- Must be able to climb a ladder as needed
- Must be able to lift 20-30 pounds
EVEREVE Benefits And Perks
- Flexible Scheduling: As few as 8 hours a week or up to 30 hours per week
- Fashion Discount: Enjoy a 30% discount on all EVEREVE product when you shop in our stores
- 401k + 5% Match: Contribute to your financial future and receive a 5% company match with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Culture of Purpose: Experience a culture of purpose rooted in our HEART Values – Humility, Empathy, Authenticity, Relationship and Tenacity