Crate & Barrel – Seasonal Sales Associate
Oct 6 | Crate & Barrel
Crate and Barrel Sales Associates are at the heart of our customers’ experience. Genuinely warm and naturally driven, you’re a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Assistant Store Manager, Sales and Team Leader, Sales, your day is dedicated to meeting daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers’ questions and keeping the sales floor neat and welcoming.
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, sharing and demonstrating product knowledge and product expertise.
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to customer questions, process payments, and involve higher level management as appropriate.
- Communicate and have awareness of applicable promotions, offers, loyalty programs, and other initiatives to customers.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent service and company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self and others accountable for store profitability and operational excellence.
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities and demonstrations.
- Assist with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and training.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy Guide.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, buy online pickup in store, in a timely manner, as needed.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties, as needed.
- Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom, as needed.
- Execute and maintain the visual merchandising standards of the sales floor to engage customers and associates with the product, as needed.
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.Apply Now